Must intend employment or further education in the design, building, or related trades.
- Must be a year-round resident of Martha’s Vineyard.
- Must be sponsored by an active member of the MVBA or recommended by a teacher from the MVRHS CTE program.
- Must intend employment or further education in the design, building, or related trades.
- Applicants may apply for up to $1,000
- Scholarship proceeds may only be used to funds education expenses, training, or tools and equipment.
How To Apply:
- Complete the scholarship Application (provided below)
- Provided a sponsorship letter or recommendation letter
- Provide a short essay to include the following: Background, intended us of the scholarship proceeds, and personal goals.
- Applicant to be interviewed by a MVBA Board Member.
Download the Application